To have a Sim not work a day in his life but somehow manage to become rich.
I’ve created a Sim, Brady, that has the following traits:
– Party Animal
– Good Sense of Humor
Brady’s Lifetime Wish? To have a net household worth of 100,000 simoleons.
Brady cannot earn income from any of the following:
– Careers, Part-time Jobs, or Career Opportunities
– Painting, Novel Writing, Guitar Playing, Fishing, Gardening
– Skill Opportunities
– Marrying Rich
Brady can earn his money/food/items from:
– Stealing (Kleptomaniac trait)
– Special Opportunities (eating contests, etc…)
– Collecting & Selling (but he can’t plant the seeds)
– Gifts of Food at Parties
– Visiting neighbors and using their facilities/food
– Investing? In the prima guide it mentions Sims can invest in the town businesses and earn a profit. If that comes up, I will let Brady do that as well.